Whether you have taken a 1,000 classes or you are considering coming in for your first class, you’ve come to the right place. We can’t wait to meet you! So dive right in and come ready to learn willing to explore.
What should you expect at Cleveland Yoga?
Great people. Great energy. Great yoga! We’re here to help you, and make you feel welcome. Ready to get started? Simply select our new student offer or purchase a drop-in class, and then view our class schedule and pick a yoga class to take.
Quick tips to help with your first visit:
- The first time you come to the studio, please plan to arrive 15 minutes early. This will give you time to register at the front desk, fill out a waiver, and get prepared for class.
- If you’re joining us for a class online, you will receive the class link and password via email once you have registered. Please download the Zoom app and connect to the class 10 minutes early to avoid technical issues. Once connected to the class, please join the audio and video of the Zoom call.
- Wear breathable, comfortable clothing that you feel good moving in.
- Be willing to learn and have an open mind.
- You can pre-register for class here, download the MindBody app, or just come in! Our desk yogi will be happy to get you registered and show you around the studio.
If I’m new, what class should I take?
We recommend starting with a Slow Flow or Power Yoga Basics class. These classes are non-heated slower versions of our regular Vinyasa classes, breaking down each pose, one movement at a time. We also recommend signing up for one of our Beginner’s Workshops. It’s not necessary, however these workshops will provide you with a solid understanding of the foundational poses we teach in our classes. See our upcoming workshops HERE.
If your schedule doesn’t allow for you to attend one of these classes, call us at 440.579.2798 and we’ll provide other options to help you begin your Cleveland Yoga Concord yoga practice. In no time, you’ll be comfortable in any class.
What should I bring?
- A yoga mat (or you can rent or purchase one at the studio if you don’t have one yet).
- A hand towel, or yoga towel. Classes get SWEATY!
- A water bottle to bring into class (or you can purchase bottled water at the studio).
Like any new activity, it will take a few classes to get familiar with the poses you are learning, the muscles you are using, and the language you will be hearing.
Remember…it’s a practice, not a perfect. The more you come, the more fluid your yoga practice will become. Your mental and physical strength, will increase with every class.